Our school is committed to providing our students with integrity based testing environments to ensure that their results are valid and a true reflection of their knowledge, application and understanding of the curriculum.
We offer a full range of testing opportunities for students. In addition to the district and state required exams for graduation during the school day, we are a full SAT and ACT test center offering exams throughout the school year on Saturdays. We also provide Advanced Placement and Cambridge testing opportunities for students enrolled in the programs.
You are encouraged to visit these websites frequently to check for updates since revisions and adjustments may be posted as needed periodically.
- The assessment fact sheets provide an overview of the statewide assessment program and should be shared with school staff and parents/guardians in your school who wish to learn more about these assessments. The following linked fact sheets are now posted to the Florida Department of Education’s website:
We hope to inspire students to succeed and demonstrate the full range of their knowledge by testing with integrity thereby earning valid and merit based results.
- 05-06 2017 MSSH Testing Calendar May-June 2017 FINAL.pdf
- 2016 17 ACT and SAT test dates.pdf
- 16638_20515_-_ATTACHMENT_1_-_NEW_EOC_Flyer_2016-2017 _1_.pdf
- New SAT Details.pdf
- Understanding EOC Reports.pdf
- Understanding FCAT Reports.pdf
- Understanding FSA Reports.pdf